Sunday, January 31, 2010

So, What Do You Focus On?

When I look at a website, I look for three things: speed, looks, and user-friendly capabilities. That last one means, if my 10-year-old brother can't figure out how to use the website, it's bad. So what do I look at when I'm working on a website. The truth is, I obsess over the website. I look at content, I tweak stuff like: that isn't lined up right with the rest of the site. I see 15 pixels difference, I fix it or I go to sleep and fix it tomorrow. For example, I will work on that 3 or 4 pixels tab between the Blogger Navbar and the top of your screen. So that's what I do. And Vanessa, this whole website does make me sound  like a dork, and I'm proud of it. If you don't like it, go to another computer geek's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment