Friday, January 29, 2010

So I Was Talking to Dave and Clay Today...

It is always interesting when this happens. But really, I should start from the beginning. So I go to lunch and invite Dave to come to our table. Little did I know that having someone to come over to visit for one day would be an international incident. Next thing I know, some lunch aide is interrogating us about "are you a troublemaking group?" and then she introduced us to Dave as if we didn't already know him. After that fiasco, we were free to talk. Together, (Clay, Dave, and I) came up with website ideas. We are working on a project that will be interesting and it will be good. After what happened with Jeff's project, I'm not taking any chances.
On a lighter note, I would like to point out that this is my 45th post. With this I am inviting some of the people in my inner circle to post here along with me. The internet is too big for just one person per website.

No comments:

Post a Comment