Saturday, January 9, 2010

The JSVH and the CBVH

This is the first in a group of posts that I will post focused on the JSVH, but I decided to divide this from my usual rants and scatter-braininess.


I have been working for three months with Jeff Stephan and Clay Bodnar. We are a group of friends that do a webshow. It is only us four who film for 2-3 hours, it is only us who look at every detail on the website, and it is only us who come up with material for the show. Jeff once offered Clay to have the show with him host, Clay kindly denied. That was the way he is.

A friend of mine decided to write a script. He gave it to Jeff, Clay, and after two weeks, me. Clay then calmly tells me he does not like the script. We are currently revising it because Clay is a valued member of our team. I decide to do something, it doesn't happen. I am their producer.

I really don't know what or where this journey and project will take us. I really don't care. What I do care is that this is a group of three friends working on something they love, with a great end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment