Thursday, January 28, 2010

Explanations, confusion and a 2 hour delay

Why do all good titles need three things to call themselves titles. Just another random thing to ponder. So anyway, the last post was simulcasted on at least 3 websites and anything JSVH. As you can read below, Jeffrey quit. I first of all want to tell the world that A) Jeffrey is not the one at fault and B) I kind of expected this to happen.
The Jeffrey Stephan Variety Hour I knew was destined to end after the third video being shot. After that, it was obvious. Clay didn't say anything, and neither did I. Quite frankly, I thought that we would last for the first episode of season 2, but It didn't work out. In all honesty, it was a first for all of us doing this.
Also, I do have to confess that I have been working secretly on a project while the end was nearing. I wanted to get a friend of mine, David on an upcoming show with Jeff and Clay. Jeff wasn't so sure about it. So, we will be working on upcoming video productions. Although some producers disappear for about 2 years, but not this one.
So we had a 2-hour delay, and this is how I found out
*Wakes Up*
*Looks at alarm clock*
"7:03, I'm going to miss the bus, oh crap"
*runs into hallway*
"You have a two-hour delay, Alex"
*Sighs, mumbles under breath*
and that was my experience, as with a lot of my classmates found out that we did indeed have a two hour delay. I can ramble on, but I think that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment