Saturday, July 24, 2010

Artist For Hire...

Okay, so recently I have working on Re-designing websites. Project #1 was the troop website, and honestly, now, after hours of work, weeks of obsessing, it was done. In Retrospect, I should have kept it the way it was. HOWEVER, I re-designed my father's website, and it is THE BEST DESIGN I HAVE MADE MYSELF. Before, it was an unappealing array of greens and yellows. I'll give you the sneak-peak here, because no one is ever reading this. Well, Here Goes Nothing:
Before
After



Ok, So It will be available soon on the website at the top of the "before" Picture( holyghostorthodoxchurch.org). So, that explains the title of this post. If you want me to re-design your site, e-mail me at one of the many links to the left and right. Well, I guess that is it for now... (sorry, I've been busy.... ERIE, CAMP, and more are coming... Promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment