Monday, August 9, 2010

The Anatomy of an Average Week for Me, and The Marine... Again???

Ok, I'll start by apologizing for two things: number one, the lateness of this post, and second the crappy design changes over the past week. Now, to the real part. I will start with part two of the original title of this post.

The Marine. A feature of my blog for a few weeks in 2009. Well, I get my schedule in the mail and I see fourth name down: NAME REMOVED UNTIL DECEMBER 2011Yes, the marine. The one teacher that scared me the most, yet I liked the most. So, there might be more here pending the controversy of this blog. Now, to the second part.

Most of my life, I feel like a talk show host and a director. I try to get every angle, and narrate it all in my head. What you see on the screen was what I saw, only different. My week is very crazy, and my schedule consists of long hours on a computer, school, church, and other random stuff. Here is a typical week:
  • Sunday: Church (Maybe reading, maybe serving). Boy Scout Meeting (Two Hours of Leading, pep talks, and training (for what? I don't know YET)
  • Monday: Get up at 6:30AM, and go to school. Work sound for morning announcements. Lug around 20-25 lbs of books and binders. Come home, do homework, play with LAP. Ride bike, check communications for Troop.
  • Tuesday:Get up at 6:30AM, and go to school. Go to gym, and try to make it to homeroom on time. Lug around 20-25 lbs of books and binders. Come home, do homework, play with LAP. Ride bike, check communications for Troop. Try to schedule JSVH Meeting, Try to Schedule BBC 2½ Film Session
  • Wednesday: Repeat Monday, minus LAP or bike ride
  • Thursday: Repeat Tuesday
  • Friday:Get up at 6:30AM, and go to school. Survive combined chorus. Work sound for morning announcements. Lug around 20-25 lbs of books and binders. Come home, do homework, play with LAP. Ride bike, check communications for Troop.
  • Saturday: Do whatever comes up in the past week, and maybe do a scout outing... e-mail Troop stuff (I normally forget).
I am probably the only person in my boy scout troop that can write HTML language like this: http://www.holyghostorthodoxchurch.org/. I am the only person in my class that understands the difference between HTML, CSS, and Javascript without Googling it. I am the only one in the world that understands why I write this blog... Until then,
Alex Popichak

No comments:

Post a Comment