Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Web Design for Dummies

What I do every day isn't rocket science. People get paid hundreds of dollars to do something like the Holy Ghost Website (See the link under "Noted Works"). If you are going to be a professional company, you should have a good idea of what the heck web design and web-friendly colors are. I am talking about a company called KielyNet Web Design. If you visit their home page, you see their portfolio. Granted, my portfolio is crap (Exhibit A), but it at least has websites listed that don't look bad. KielyNet has sites listed like this: http://www.marinereefhabitat.com/.

Ok, a day after I wrote this, before I published this, I was given the following comment:
"You will have your own portfolio at the age of 13, and you are complaining about a company"

Either way, if you want my services, let me know. Just another rant.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for u r information


    its very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you want my services, please feel free to contact me! My e-mail is at the bottom-just click "Contact Webmaster"

    ReplyDelete