Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visits, Rants, and Behind-The-Scenes

Honestly, there isn't much put into writing a blog like this. Sign up, pick an address, and rant all you want. Anyone can do this, but not anyone can get an audience. Since late 2009, I have been tracking all of my visits across the world (See spinning globe on the right). Please click to see where people are from, and who has visited us.

In the world that we live in today, there are many ways to communicate... E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, The US Postal Service, and my new favorite... the telephone! Within the past week, I have been able to talk to my good friends Greg, Clay, and Lindsey (See my Catchup Article). I enjoy catching up with friends, and occasionally inviting them over (Clay and GREG!!!!)

STILL WRITING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment