Second, I wanted to detail about the making of the JSVH. Alternatively, it could be called "A Day In The Life Of A Video Producer."
- A Few Weeks Before Premier: Get in contact with Jeff and Clay, see when we can get together and meet about the upcoming show. Also, update FB Page/Blog.
- A Few Days Before Premier: Jeff finally gets back to me and we choose a date.
- The Week Of The Premier: Film EVERYTHING: Bloopers, Real Content, Video Games, etc. (You Never Know What You Will Need)
- Two Days Before Premier: Edit like crazy, download music, and post continuously on Facebook. Also, update the blog.
- Hours Before Premier: Convert Video, and Upload to YouTube.
- Day After YouTube Premier: Upload to Dailymotion and Reap the Benefits.
I once was asked why I never update my own website (alexpopichak.com). I will be honest with you, and my family can vouch for this, I am on my computer for hours at a time. 90% of the time, I am doing something worthwhile, other times I am watching pointless videos like Hetalia and Trololo. One of my new favorite quotes is one by film director James Cameron.
"Are you excessively obsessive? If there is such a thing," Safer asked.Well, I guess that is it for now...
"Obsessively obsessive? Excessively obsessive? Clinically? Never been diagnosed. I'm sure it's a, I think it's in the job description for directors in general," Cameron said.