Thursday, February 25, 2010

Post # 47...

So, yes this is post #47, fast approaching 50. Anyway, every time I post something here, it goes to my Gmail's Google Buzz thing. If you follow me (stalkers) you will get these updates. It's kinda like, Twitter for Google. anyway, back to what I really wanted to talk about.
When someone is writing a book, or in my case a blog, the question is how to introduce a character. There are many ways to go about this. One would be just flat out describing them. Another would be to describe their personality. Then there is one of my favorites: introduce them in conversation, having the reader guess what the heck you are talking about. I can only look at one of my own posts to see what I do.
So I go over this list of things I want to talk about in my next blog post. I can't bore people with stories of how Dave asks about the wiki. Neither can I talk about how I wish to have a domain name but are too cheap to get one. I can't talk about how I lose a math paper in a copying machine, having to re-do it, and then having my brother pull it out of the copy machine the second that I finish re-doing it. Bottom line, I have a rather anticlimactic and boring life. I have thousands of stupid stories like these, and you'd think I would share them on a place like this, but I don't. So, I need to go back to doing basically nothing that is worth mentioning, i.e. work on a website, or work on the Troop Communications system. I plan on writing my own program to solve the world's computer problems. Until then, that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment