Monday, February 22, 2010

So... What have you been up to?

It seems that I completely forget I even have this website, but then at about the time I am editing That Dave n' Clay show's blog, I remember. Anyway, back to the stories
It is amazing what you can talk to the person that is cutting your hair about. On Saturday, I decided that I would just sit and think while the lady is cutting my hair. Next thing I know, I am talking about the school year so far and what is going on in my world. To be honest, there is a lot going on. Dave is trying to do a "We are the World" video with 7th and 8th graders. So far, we have me, Dave, Clay, and a gilr named Raphael. I have known Raphael since 4th grade, but it wasn't until this year that I really got to know her. She knows about the blog, and knows Dave. On Google Chat (Awesome by the way) Dave thought that Raphael would not agree to this, I thought otherwise, I was right. So we have a girl singing in the group, it's a start. So the total people # is about six. I don't know if it will work out, but if it does, it will be fun.
Speaking of Dave, he has been working non-stop on the wiki, and has been contacting me just as much about it, so I have a lot to do with.
I guess that is it, and I have to go anyway. Thanks for reading, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment