Saturday, September 12, 2009

Carnegie Days

Although it really is called "Carnegie Arts And Heritage Festival" I call it Carnegie Days. It is held each year in the heart of Carnegie. It really highlights how music effects people and how lots of people who know each other can fit in one place. In one part of Main Street, you have the well, happy hour crowd. In the other wing, you had a band of a group of kids. I saw multiple people I know, and if I didn't talk to you, I probably saw you there. In the end, we just had a good old time. I also learned how much Kyle likes throwing stuff at other people. I saw some people who are just there to annoy me. In the end however, I ended up with a little glyder and a jolly rancher. The grand perspective of things from a seventh grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment