Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Find The World To Be A Confusing Place

Every time I go on a rant or story about the Boy Scouts, I get immediately put back in my place. They tell me "What if I don't care about your stupid adventures with the boy scouts.... because I don't want to hear about it!" What I do find interesting is that as not being a member of the band, I am constantly bombarded with rants and rambles about the band. Personally, I don't care about them, but I listen politely. Why can't someone, anyone listen for twelve seconds, nod their head, and just listen.

I realize that I was put on this Earth to listen, and to try and understand. I have also learned that I am to understand, not too be understood. Now that I have that out of my system, I will now rant about more crap that no one cares about!  

Campaganza 2010: Over the weekend of the 24th of September, there was an event that at least I will be talking about for years.
I am currently working on a video project to document that... three days of scouting, camping, and bad puns.

Today, I went on a hike through the Slippery Rock Creek Gorge. Six miles, and there was nothing to do but think, and try not slipping into the creek. It was great, and there was nothing to think about... I had a great time. If you ever get a chance, go there!

Well, I feel like in that movie "UP" with the whole "squirrel" thing... but that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment