Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ranting about nothing

I haven't written here for a while. It has gotten to the point that I no longer rant here, but to my closest people. The ones I idolize and find the most in common with. You see, life is a funny thing. We think something is worth chasing, and once you get there, it turns out to be just another jersey barrier in the interstate of life.
I have also realized that this whole "drama" thing just plain is annoying. I am tired of hearing problems that I can't do anything about. Why can't we focus on something we can change? Sure, we talk big, but when it comes down to pitching the tent, no one is there to extend a helping hand. The world we live in today just doesn't have people willing to help with the simplest of tasks.
I had the opportunity to go for a weekend long trip to discover the (in my opinion) greatest organization on the planet: the Boy Scouts. Sadly, even there we see the loss of manners, and that golden hand.
So, my message to you is do something nice. Extend that helping hand to someone—anyone. Friends, family. Just do something nice. Make the world a better place for someone else....

No comments:

Post a Comment