Friday, October 22, 2010

Desktop Rants and Raves

Lately, all I have been doing is ranting about my life quite cryptically. I realize that I have shortcomings, and messups, as I am only human.

Every day, and at least once an hour, I get an idea to write here. My ideas are normally ranting, political, whining, or fiction. I normally forget this almost immediately.

On the off chance that the fiction gets retained, I will file it under my new and currently being tested category "Creative Writings." 90% of the time, it will involve a more exciting variation of either me or one of those around me. Don't expect an explanation, for this is all that I will give. Cryptic, and at the same time, not-so-hard to crack.

This was a short rant, but it is desktop material.

No comments:

Post a Comment