Monday, November 1, 2010

A Change of Wind

To often, I rant and ramble about things that are either wrong or a shortcoming. Today, I want to discuss two shortcomings that now have a better ending. That's enough of an intro, right?

It was Wednesday, and I had just finished a week of reading a book that quite frankly didn't make that much sense to me. Anyway, I took the AR test, or essentially the did-you-really-read-this-book-test test. Well, I decided to pick one of the computers that are spastic. Needless to say, I bombed the test, for anywhere I clicked, it would take the answer closest to cursor and submit immediately.
To add to the madness, the one teacher that could tell me how to handle getting the AR points I needed was out for the day. So, I went with plan B, on a different computer, and it worked.

The next story starts that day after school. I used to LOVE going to Damon's grill for their shrimp. I mean, this place was awesome. It had TV's, a bar, in-restaurant gameshows, and so much more. They closed a year ago, and I was sad.
After a re-organization, they re-opened, and all is wonderful, right??? Wrong. The one thing that was off of their menu was that greatest-shrimp-in-the-world. Needless to say, I made the subtle comment to the waitress, and ordered something else. Then comes over another waitress. She says that the cook said that he can make shrimp for me, because I came there just for that. So, next time you are at Damon's in Robinson, ask for the fried shrimp, maybe we can start a revolution or something!

So there, I decided to write something nice. I have started a notebook for just the purpose of blogging. Once a week, I shall write something from there. I feel bad that I don't have the time to write as much as I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment