Saturday, November 30, 2013

Words on a Webpage

Okay, so tomorrow starts tech week. I planned on talking Friday about something wonderful - I think it was about giving thanks or how history skewed the first Thanksgiving, but for some odd reason I didn't. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, tech week is a time-intensive adventure... but a necessary one. Basically it takes blocking and adds tech - lights, sound, props, bugles, you know the whole nine yards. It's crazy, and I'm excited to be a part of it with a speaking role. It's strange, but cool...

My normal post gets started around 7PM on Friday nights and it takes me a little while to craft it (I check email, listen to music, then forget I started writing something), so it doesn't get posted until like 10. Anyway, at 7PM this coming Friday I'll be backstage getting ready for the premier of Arsenic. So instead of waiting for a blog post you should be there to join us - tickets are only $7 for adults, $5 for students/seniors.

My mind is now swiss cheese, hopefully a coherent post to come eventually... sorry for the anticlimactic ending there.

No comments:

Post a Comment