So I thought that I'd review and recap the summer that just happened. This summer to me has been like an awesome freefall... You get the rush in the beginning and then you just kind of cruise along.
In a Bullet list, here's what I did from the beginning of May through this evening:
- May 5th 2012: Ran marathon Scout Camp, Re(imagiNATION) contest, then greeted the bishop the following day
- Finished Great Expectations which never met mine
- Two Marathon weeks of scout camp (two separate camps)
- Spent 10 days in the non existent land of DelMarVa
- Re-vamped a video lab
- Reached 6,000 views on this site (THANKS AGAIN!!!)
- Participated in TWO flag ceremonies
- Spent many a weekend at my grandparents' camp.
- Drove at least two miles on my bike...
- Drove a lot farther in a golf cart.
In essence, Summer 2012 for me was a time where I spent bettering myself through training, living partially in the outdoors, and above all, trying to live as much life as I can.
Monday marks the end of this fantastic ride, and I really hope, for my new school year's resolution (I'm not sure if that's a thing, but whatever!) that this year can be a fantastic ride also.
Song of the Summer:
So with this, I end the "Summer" tag until next year :(. Thanks for riding with me.