Thursday, February 3, 2011

All Roads Lead Home.

I don't know why I decided to make that the title, but anyway, its a good song. Listen to it, its by "Golden State" if you watched  [Deadliest Catch] recently, its going to be familiar.

One of the things I absolutely hate about doing a blog is the fact that I need to UPDATE it. I mean, I love ranting, but I hate typing. I will work on something for hours, and only write a few pages. Either way, I didn't know what to write, but I decided to write something.

In a nutshell this is the past week: Lindsey get mad, Lindsey consults maple syrup friend (HE WANTS ME TO build a house in Canada out of MAPLE SYRUP!!!!!), Alex befriends maple syrup friend, Lindsey makes Alex mad, Alex breaks up, Lindsey gets mad again, and Maple Syrup friend disappears. Couldn't see that coming? Well, you obviously don't know me.

One of the most interesting things that I have found over the past week is somewhat of a meaning. I attended a conference of basically, well, they call themselves "nerdfighters." Think of a room full of people ranging in age from 13-40 EXACTLY LIKE ME. It's scary, yet at the same time intriguing. This was all for a guy named John Green (who[m] I will talk about later). I found that I like these people, and they are nice.

Future plans include: starting a video blog (vlog) and starting, finally project 559 with Dave, Clay, John, and a bunch of other people I have up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment